TurnAid is a safe turning system which features a unique combination of an electrically driven turning sheet and two bed rails.
For a limited time only, we are offering a free Foot controller with every TurnAid purchased between 21st October 2020 and the 31st of December 2020. Be quick as this offer is only available while stocks last.*
To find out more about this promotion or to arrange a trial for your client, please contact us on 0800 656 527 or flick us an email at email@example.com
What are the main features and benefits of the TurnAid?
- It is more comfortable for the user and provides a better experience for those being turned
- It provides more independence for users who can use the controllers to assist with their own repositioning
- It’s much faster to complete safe turns and reduces strain on caregivers
- It’s safe to use with one carer
- The TurnAid system is compatible with almost all beds, including ultra-low beds
- Suitable for persons at risk of getting pressure ulcers, as the design of the system supports repositioning with reduced friction and shear between the user and the sheet
- Available in Single and Super Single sizes
- TurnAid can be equipped with a Foot controller, together with 1 or 2 Hand controls. The Foot controller enables carers to work with both hands free, so they can provide more support, comfort, and reassurance to the user.
What do our customers think about TurnAid?
“It’s just so much safer, and more comfortable. It’s just wonderful.” – Kate, TurnAid user.
To hear more about how the TurnAid system helps Kate and her carers, please click on the video below:
Click on the case studies below to read more about how the TurnAid has helped to improve the lives of many users. These case studies are real stories that include clinical benefits and reasoning.
- Condition: Fractured neck of femur; Arthritis in hip and lower limbs; anxiety; high blood pressure
- Difficulty: Cared for in bed 24/7 and requires assistance of 3 carers
- Functional outcome: Stan can be turned by only one carer
- Condition: Paralysis from shoulders down resulting from fracture to C2 and C3 of spinal cord; Handling tasks cause severe pain
- Difficulty: Number of carers increased from 1 to 2; Quality time with family was being compromised
- Functional outcome: Approx. 70% less pain for the client due to smooth, consistent and uninterrupted turning; Turns reduced the pain that was causing spasms
- Condition: Multiple Sclerosis; Frequent numbness; Reduced mobility
- Difficulty: With all transfers; Joanna’s husband assists with turning Joanna 4 times a night
- Functional outcome: TurnAid enables Joanna to transfer into a bed independently
*Terms and conditions: Offer valid from 21st of October 2020 and ends at 5pm on the 31st of December 2020, or while stocks last. Limited stock is available. This offer is available to Cubro Account holders only. To be eligible for a free foot controller, Account holders must purchase a TurnAid system, in either a Single (code: 1951) or Super Single (code: 1952) size, which includes: 1 set of bed rails with electric turning system (right and left); 1 x mounting bracket with 1 x control box, 1 x hand control and various motor cables; and 2 x slide sheets and 2 x pull sheets. Cubro’s standard promotional terms and Terms of Trade apply. For more, please visit https://cubro.co.nz/terms-of-trade